Many thanks to the talented Eva for giving me this award! Check out her blog if you don't know it already, her work is a delight. It is now my turn to pass the award to other bloggers and share things I love. So here we go, 7 things I love...
- My family and old friends, and picking up right where we left even if we haven't seen each other for a while.
- Cooking something nice and enjoying it over the course of a long, leisurely meal and good conversation.
- Getting lost in art supplies stores and losing track of time.
- Reading. I can't go to sleep, no matter how late it is, unless I've read at least a couple of pages.
- Goes with #4... books. Made with paper, that is. I'm no technophobe, far from it, and I will read news online, but I can't get into the whole e-book thing.
- Waking up to the sound of rain, warm in my bed and knowing I don't have to get up for a while!
- Coming home after a trip.
... and 7 blogs I'd like to give the award to:
[Note to the selected bloggers: You're off the hook if you already got the award or if tagging isn't your thing, I just like your work and blogs :) ]